Sunday, November 16, 2014

Vancouver Holiday 2014 Gift Bag Preview



Just over a year ago, I created Parent Perks on a random Sunday. Here we are over a year later, getting ready to release our third round of bags.  I've loved every bag we have released so far pretty equally, but I feel like I've really wanted something special out of these Vancouver Holiday 2014 Gift Bags.  The holiday season is my favourite season of them all, and my vision for these gift bags was to create something that makes parents feel as though they are truly receiving a gift!

I know how the holidays are, as I am a parent myself.  When you are a kid it's all fun and relaxation, but when you are a parent, it is possibly chaos.  The holiday season can be extremely tiring for parents!

Maybe you are worrying about what you will do for the holidays.

Maybe you are behind on your shopping, with a huge list of gift recipients that are difficult to shop for.

Maybe you are planning on hosting a huge holiday meal.

Maybe you are juggling 6 weeks of holiday parties, events, and activities.

Whatever your holiday season looks like, if you are a parent, I have no doubt there is a bit of stress and anxiety mixed in with all the fun and excitement.

I'm always very particular about who I allow to be a sponsor, because I want to make sure the sponsors are businesses you will love, and most of all, businesses you will return to again and again. I think I really nailed it this time. You'll notice some exciting new sponsors, as well as some old favourites.

Please enjoy a preview of some of your Vancouver Holiday 2014 Gift Bag Sponsors.

Beautiful Wooden Teething Rings from Personal Touch Gifts



A letter, sticker, and three pairs of socks from Sharing Small


Full Bags of Delicious Kamut Penne from Artesian Acres


A 100mL Bottle of Camelina Oil in either Roasted Onion & Basil or Roasted Garlic and Chili from Three Farmers 


Breathe Easy Chest Rub and Sudocrem from Aleva Naturals and Sudocrem Canada


Set of 8 Drawer Packets or Pair of Bamboo Charcoal Sachets from Ever Bamboo


Persian Pomegranate Garden and Polynesian Coconut Breeze Bars by Taste of Nature


A 5mL Essential Oil Remedy Blend; Lullaby Sleep, Peaceful Child, Teething Relief, Life Saver, or Immune Booster from Essential Oils for Healing


A Calendar Full of Deals and Recipes for All of 2015 from Pampered Chef by Judy


Banana Slims Dessert Crackers from Trumps Foods


5 Packets of Ener-C


Aroma Crystal Therapy Samples from Gardener's Dream 


Naturally Sweet, Plain, and Garlic Packets of Ra Energy


8 Pack Caffeine-Free Sampler of Tega Organic Teas


Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Hidden Vegetables from Hidden Garden 


$60 Off a Party Package with Glow Tween Spa and Party Boutique



6 comments:

  1. hope I get one ! I have enjoyed the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so fantastic. Great job, keeps getting better. More great things to try

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work. You do such a great job of finding local and good for you businesses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so useful, the businesses are generous and thoughtful. This is a terrific service you provide.

    ReplyDelete